Wednesday, February 16, 2011

10 of us

2day is wat day?? Yups~~our exchange gifts day~~hahaha
But Baobei very not match with our group~~she forgot 2 bring her gift~~~argh~~~pity baobei shan can't get the gift 2day...haha...but the gift is the most expensive 1~~so ok la~~wakakaka

that's our gifts~~Happy Valentine ~~Baobei men

already have a long time our 10 ppl nvr meet 2gether to take pics~~
now start with our shooting~~

shoot 1

shoot 2

shoot 3

shoot 4

shoot 5

shoot 6

shoot 7

shoot 8

shoot 9

shoot 10

the hands me and darling~~~~

after that ~~we spend a long time 2 decide where to have out "tuan yuan fan"
finally get the conclusion for the BBQ Plaza~~all no objection??

what they 3 doing???

no face c ppl~~~~~argh~~
  
opps~~the 14th of CNY~~we still can get the " angpao"~~hahaha

angpao~~angpao~~I love You~

start our crazy action again~~~ngek ngek~~

shoot 1

shoot 2

shoot 3

shoot 4

shoot 5

they look alike~~haha


back home and start cleaning my house~~it's too dirty with my living room~~But I have a long time nvr do the housework~~hehe~~Suddenly found my angpao pack that I forgot bring back 1~start do something design~~haha~

the result of back site~

I paste it on my wall~~satisfy~~
Happy New Year~

thz the Valentine gift from Baobei Qi ya~~I like the Red so much~~~I already used it now~~hope you also will like the gift i send to you~Baobei men~~I really enjoy the day with u all~Hope we can like this always~~~ ^^Love u all~~

Hubby man!!Why you alway have the same thinking with me 1?I don't want....Later you know what I gonna do...hehe...I want as a secret ~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment