Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Fujifilm Instax Mini 7s


yeah~~~Finally I bought it~~~~ngek ngek~~
Fujifilm Instax Mini 7s~~
When i reach the shop and the promoter told me that all sold out coz all have ppl booking jor~~
A little bit sienz jor when listen it~
But after 5 mins the boss call back me and say still got the stock~~hehe
Finally I get it~~~~
But I think this already is the most cheapest 1 compare than I found in the internet~
Anybody who wan borrow it with me also can~But not support with film ya~~haha
At the last wanna thankz my dear dear for ur money 1st~~~~
I think if I rich in future I will return all the money for u~haha
But I don't know when the day is coming~hahaha
The films is expensive so I finding somebody sponsor for it~~~ngek ngek~
who wan sponsor me it????

No comments:

Post a Comment