Monday, February 14, 2011

Lonely Valentine Day

Happy Valentine Day!!2day is my second year 3rd sems starting~~A  Good beginning with CB~~Opps...don't misunderstand with it...CB mean Consumer Behavior, the subject taken by me this sems~But also bad with, still like to skip lecturer class 2day~~

I felt enjoyed Sing-K with Baobei men 2day~~DOn't know why the foods for the lunch at Red Box 2day damn yummy~~Wao~~Start our Lonetine Day~~wu~~~~We are single 2day and just can enjoy it 2gether~~ Let's cry 2gether~~~wu~~wu~~

finally bought the gift for my baobei Qi~~haha...This is a useful things and suitable for you~~pls waiting for it~~kakazzz  >.<  wanna wish all my baobei sweet with their dear and single faster get a gold turtle~

I think Valentine Day is doesn't meaning for me~~~~My man accompany other man~~~wu~~~
Kidding for you~~I know you also lonely and go accompany with ur lonely brother~~
Happy Valentine Day ya~~HUbby man~~love you ...
I wanna pass my Valentine Day with my lovely laptop~~~anybody free find me for chat ya~~haha

thz Baobei Qi make it for me~~

No comments:

Post a Comment