Monday, February 14, 2011

极乐寺@Penang

yoyo~~share with the life at Penang with dear...After outing with Jou and Natalie at Penang,they throw me at Queensbay Mall and let dear fetched me at there...

woohoo~~started the life with dear again~1st we went to movie again at 1st Avenue~Dear felt so cold inside coz he finished Motcha Red Bean Ice Blended~b4 the movie start, we crazy shoot inside the cinema~~
we enjoyed the firework with the nice view at 1st Avenue parking~~~



 the next day, dear went for working and leave me lonely at home without any entertainment ~ T.T
Luckily he brought me for lunch if not I sure lazy for dapao lol~~ngek ngek~
in the evening , his family come lol...I felt so shy because don't know what should talk and do with his family~after a moment, we went for a tea with them and continue waiting dear back~~Actually we planning for take the Star Cruise Libra~unfortunately the ticket sold out~~OMG....We should book early when we asking for the price~~regret already useless and just plan for other...Nvm..Still got a lot chances coz it still will be there 1 year~~hehe

I'm listened that the BBQ Plaza at Gurney already OPen~Brought dear and his family went to try it~~hehe~Look they so enjoyed with it~



the second day we plan for Kek Lok Si~~the last time I went there when I just a child~It changes a lot now and become so beautiful~But felt tired to climb up~~




 dear family


I like it so much

gold ar~~~~I wan it~


me and dear family~








ok~~finished~
lazy again for say something~~haha~
bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment