Sunday, November 07, 2010

SIs Outing@Madam Wong

already hang out for the continuous 4 days at Sungei Wang and Time Square~
2day go with my dear sis~~haha~~
suddenly invited me for eating 'Holiao"~
sure i will go coz i so 'tam JIak"kaka~
we went to the MADAM WONG at Sungei Wang~
actually we already go for the second time~feel the food not bad there~
the price i think middle lol~~not so expensive also~
But my sis treat 1, nvm la~~kakaz~~







my sis keep eating~~i think she just come back form the hell~

me just non-stop of taking pic with myself~

2day my lady look~



i think the belt put up is better~

me and my lovely sis~~


actually c this ear ring not back and brought it~

non-stop took pic in the shoes shop~

feel i my ass really too small lol~~wearing the dress also feel so straight~
i'm sick again~~still dun have the mood of eating~also felt vomit recently
argh~~~how i become 40kg~~
cannot~~i wan eat~~

3 comments:

  1. The belt down is better.
    Listen to my advice haha :P
    but look really nice la coz it my suggestion hiak hiak, don't spam me lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. seriously~
    up better~~
    coz my perut get out~~
    weird weird tei~~

    ReplyDelete