Friday, November 05, 2010

Happy Deepavali^^

Pavilion again 2day~i'm not so crazy went for a snowflake la~~it's too crowded for it~~lazy waiting~
i went there met my cousin Jarine~~She came here with her guy's family~~
She so happy la~Her guy paid all the things for her shopping~ish~Jealous~
Bought a dress for myself, but i dunno why i bought it~i'm less wearing a dress for outing~
But i think a single person will always make up themselves~Especially me^^
recently always hardworking with make up myself for an outing~
comparing with b4, i think i will just a t-shirt and a short pants~
wear my green glasses with a messy hair den go out~
sorry for no picture 2day, coz i every pic also same look~already lazy to take it~

i think i wanna over spending again~~non-stop shopping and outing~~arh~~~~~~~~~
i will tell myself , nvm la~can earn back the money 1~
but also need 2 control a little bit la~~kakazz~

My Mummy enjoying in Penang now...So nice~~
They went stay at Hotel Paradise again~~Wu~~~no bing me go~

Dunno why these few day eat a lot also feel not full at all~
always hungry and keep hunting for the food~~
i think wanna cover back last week  that i'm less eat~
hehe~~i think i can hit the target 40kg~~~yeah yeah~~
40kg~~i'm coming now~~~


reminder for all my fren, Deepavali really too crowded~
if can just stay at home ~~faint 2 c lot of people~
And den wishes whole of Malaysia~~
Happy Deepavali~~
Wishes that the flood at Jitra and Alor setar can faster move back~~

No comments:

Post a Comment