Sunday, November 21, 2010

date with him


Having a great date with him~
1st went to the Sungei Wang“鲜定位”having our lunch~
I listen from my sis that this restaurant not bad~
come and try for this~

b4 the meal coming, still like 2 take pic~~
have u all mention that we 2 also having a pair of big pouch~
we 2 also sleepy coz last night watch the "Harry Potter" at midnight


site order with the sausage~~
taste normal lol~~

finally the set package was coming~
this is三杯鸡~and my 鲁肉饭~
this one not bad ~~i like it~

after that went to Pavilion having my favorite SNOWFLAKE~
it really make me thumb up all the time~
i'm happy always when having it~

after that non-stop took the pic with the design Christmas of Pavilion~
it's really like the palace~
Use the Hp camera really can't make it look nice~~
but the real 1 really nice and like a dream~




thanks him for help me took this~~^^


the feirenheit Chirstmas's tree was made by CD~
so special and tall~
i think their theme is music~

finally he was back~~~
but after 2 days I will meet him again~~^^




No comments:

Post a Comment