Thursday, November 04, 2010

Kepong@炮兵

wakakaka~~a Happy day again~
2day class till 11am only~~
Sure with the following keep crazy again~
c~~all of our wallpaper were same~
this done by Miss Lee~~she so free already~

actually we went to the Kepong wanna find the '168 Pan mee'
But we can't find it coz went 2 a wrong location~
without choices we saw a Bah Kut Teh restaurant~~
look crowded den we just try it~

the Menu ~



i'm so Zhadao with the small pot of Bah Kut Teh~~
and having a little bit expensive~~
feel can't enjoyed with this coz just a little bit of soup~
But the taste not bad~~
we all conclusion with
won't coming for the next time~

finally come again to my lovely shop~~炮兵~
last time coming here already 1 year ago~
so miss it~~coz it's too yummy~~
as good as my snowflake~~kaka~~
both is my favorite desserts~~

so sorry with my ugly face~~no makeup is like this 1~~kaka

edited by Miss Lee

the menu 

the design of the shop~



yeah~~my ice was coming~~
1 bowl is rm10.90~
this call forty~i also dunno why~
But this is milktea and chocolate flavor~~
last time came here also try this~~really nice o~~

this is ice-steel
also yummy mixed with the chocolate jam~

having a nap at Baobei Cheryll house~~
A little bit disturbed by naughty Xuan xuan
2night dinner with my favorite 'tomyam yee mee'
thz darling accompany me ate my dinner~

No comments:

Post a Comment