Friday, November 26, 2010

My Bad Luck

Totally bad luck for this 2 days~ Why i'm said so?
Yesterday rush for the assignment whole of the day.
I just remember that Jaclyn wanna coming my home~
When i'm back, i just realize that my laptop CANNOT detect the WIRELESS..
totally shock when face it and straight bring it 2 the PC shop for repair it~
The man told me that maybe my Wireless card spoil already~
wanna change a new 1...I totally sad with my wallet~~
Trying 2 format myself but still can't make it~Finally I surrender and planning go 2 Low Yat repair it~
HE suddenly call me that he will coming later with "little cockroach" .
Something thinking my brain that time " Isn't it my home enough 2 contain so many of ppl?"
Sorry for Darling that can't go for swimming coz really have no more time~
But having a Happiness TomYam Steamboat with Darling, Baobei Mary and Mao Ge^^
Jaclyn went to accompany her "dear dear"..
He and Xiao Qiang went to Old Town on9 and after that snooker again until midnight~ =.="
I'm Crazy with the hamsters that fed by Jaclyn...
It's were cute~~~I really love them so much~
But I think I have no such patient and love for feed a pet~coz i'm scare the feeling when it leave you~
4 ppls share for 2 beds,3 pillows and 1 coverlet~

That's was a bad morning 4 2day~
Wake up in the earlier morning and try 2 change clothes and go 2 school~
unfortunately, the lock was broken down and we 3 girls lock inside the room~
OMG!!!my class was late already..i can't miss it again coz already skip for many time~
3 guys outside keep thinking and finding the tools to try break the door~
at beginning i just lay on the bed and waiting for help~
after that we corporate 2 try separate the lock~
Finally we decided that kick the door...
Just realize that how easy 2 broke it and why we not use this earlier...
my class already late for 45mins and I also try 2 rush there~But also mark as "LATE"
The more worst was coming, I forgot bring my assignment~~OH SHIT~~
Wanna pass up later and wat should i do now???
Planning print out 1 more time at CITC and Burn the CD
Really so Bad luck I am coz my Pendrive attacked by virus and my file gone~~~
Argh~~~~~~~~~I wan shout out all my feeling~~~
luckily Jaclyn's dear took me back for my assignment and fetch me to skul again for pass up~~
feel so sorry coz make trouble again~~~ T.T

Went to Low Yat for fix my laptop~~B4 that having my Lovely Sushi Zanmai ^^
Dunno why the 2 "couple" always said something wanna gek me~~
Isn't they 2 wanna trying my patient?
Introduced by Xiao Qiang for  going to his fren there and checking the problem~
Waiting for a long time there luckily got his accompany~
Sorry for that waste a lot of ur time for back....
And also Paiseh with Jaclyn and Xiao Qiang too~~
Send him to the Bukit Jalil Bus station~~
Feel funny that always He send me or I send him~
Goodbye again for him and dunno when the next meet~~

continue with Time Square again~~I really can't tahan for buying clothes~~
shopping with my heavy laptop...my back almost wanna broken down~~
New Hamster again~~
But it so fierce and can't mixed with the other 2~
Jaclyn so annoying and dunno how 2 settle it~~

Curious why no pics for recently~~
Coz i'm getting lazy 2 take it~~and no make up for this day coz he coming~~
look tired and pure~~hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment