Wednesday, November 24, 2010

NEW URL

i dun wan my blog turn become so fake~
i wan real of me~i wan write down the truth of my feeling~
really felt difficult when i wanna write down the blog~
so now~i change my URL~
the blog just only for those who really care of me~
i won't try to publish it and hope my fren help me 2~
coz this blog really full of my memory~
and not really want to close it and reopen new 1~
sometime blog really a powerful things~
it can hurt ppl, can make ppl happy~
but for me, i just wan 2 write down all my truth feeling~
most the ppl look on it, i will become more fake and fake~
i just wan to write down the truth Nikki here~
HEy fren~~Save my Link with the name "Sho Po" ya~
coz i'm totally was Sho Po now~
I was just thinking something just let and can forget through the time~
but a scar inside and won't be disappear anymore and will keep on pain~
Stupid me just thinking all will over but finally just realize i can't make it~
i'm so hope i will get my answer soon~
thz for u all support~i will make a smart decision~

No comments:

Post a Comment