Wednesday, November 03, 2010

A day with Jou

Meet my Dear Karen Jou 2day~~
make up myself for meeting her~~

Finally meet her~yeah~~
having a long long time no c her~~
But actually last few day just met her at Mid Valley~kakazz~~
But nvr hang out for a long time loL~~
keep PiCcha at a dessert shop~~
But that shop quite bad so i don't introduce it la~~


JOu~~

Me~~

The Mixed Fruit ABC ~But the taste normal lol~~
i think i won't be eat for next time~
Suddenly that time, i miss my snowflake a lot~

hey~~why take my eating face...

Jou eating 2~

this already forget wat name lol~
i think is honeydew sago~~hehe
the taste more worst than the ABC~~

naughty of me~

cutie jou~

non-stop of eating~~

crazy of us~


 we got pass by Pavilion~
C there like having a Fashion show~
the stage is nice and luxury~

this is the model of stage~

when Jou go for interview, i lonely walk 2 the Time Square~
Coz I too miss my "Er Ah Mee Shua" lol~
I just wanna start 2 eat, I saw Mary and Mao Ge pass by me~
Mary bought a new hand phone o~Red color 1~
Chit Chat a while and take a round with them~
After they back, went to Low Yat find Catherine~
haha~~coz i too boring ~
Saw a lot of Lumix Camera~Hey..darling~ur Lumix~~
But not properly saw it just simply take a lot~
Finally Jou finish interview, we went took a dinner and back home~
hehe~~but we already deal for the next dating~
waiting for you ya~~

No comments:

Post a Comment