Thursday, November 04, 2010

My words

Memories full of my mind now~
the person who was the closest with me b4, now already become unfamiliar for me~
all of these coming so fast, I still haven ready myself~
missing the 1st day we met, the 1st day we 2gether~
Wat you ever told me that time, still fresh in my mind~
we pass through a lot of difficulty , a lot of happiness~~now just became the Memory~
i can't say I MISS YOU, i can't say I LOVE YOU~
coz you already not belong 2 me, you already not mine~
i just can't secretly caring about you, how ur life without me~~

the 1st Day we 2gether, a stupid keep thinking how 2 hold my hand~ i still rmb u sang a song "the person I like" for me~~

the 1st Christmas we pass 2gether, my 1st Christmas pass with a guy that i Love so much~
That's was a special Christmas for us~

the 1st anniversary, a stupid guy bought a bucket of roses from Kedah to KL just for a surprise for me~
i'm so touch that time coz this is the 1st time a guy do the romantics things for me~~

the 1st Birthday pass 2gether, even ur surprise was broken by me~~but i'm still so happy~~
when i know u send me the hp that i like it already work for 1 month, i really touch~

the 1st trip Langkawi, I felt happy with this~~i still rmb u said that we like honeymoon now~~

just now my tear drop again when i found back the blog that i write b4~~the day with him~~
now just a memory~~2 weeks b4 i'm still waiting for him to find me~now already gone~~

No comments:

Post a Comment