Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Mary 20th Birthday


wakakaka~~having a nice day ~~
what is this?souvenirs from Bangkok oh~~
My Baobei Cheryll go Bangkok this weekend~



Ngek...Ngek...Ngek......
after class go to Family BoardGame Station again~~
actually last time no join them, so miss there~
keep crazy and enjoy~~

hey~~hey~wat are you all doing ??
Banana with Chili, Tomato, Jams and also ice blended~hehe~~
 this is our new product for the loser~
 Second of the punishment~

wakakaka~~this 3 person are the loser~~
have to finish the special banana~~kaka~~

1st : MAY!!!
 2nd: Nes Lo
 3Rd: June baby

arh~~~a devil was catching me ~~
somebody help me~~~~

hey....You wanna bring me go to where?

 The new wallpaper o...i like it so much~

 yeah~~the earlier celebration for Baobei Mary o~~
Actually we make a joke with her,when took out the cake...
we sang birthday song for June baby, she look like unhappy ~
Maybe thinking why not her~~haha~~
sure are you~~My baobei~~
See Baobei wear the Bikini so Sexy nia~~
 Thats us~

 i feel this pics, Baobei Mary so cute nia~


The girls of our class~~ya~~
but leave Baobei Wen and Baobei Qi


 All Crazying~~

After this, we having a tomyam steamboat~~
erm~~That's yummy~~
I have long long time already no taste it~~
I'm so happy coz i can eat a lot oh~~
i think i already recover~~i wanna continue with my normal life~~
A happy life with My Baobei, My frens and also my family~~
Hey all~~I'm back~~~Nikki Tan is back~~
All already be past tenses~
You all won't be seen a dispirited Nikki again~~
sorry for make you all worry me for this week~~
Finally~~wanna wish my Baobei Mary~~
Happy Birthday!!Don't too over spend ur PTPTN ya~~


No comments:

Post a Comment