Sunday, November 21, 2010

Surprise from him

Surprise!! !Again.....
He always like 2 do this kind of things~
He really make me dunno how to response of this...it's really touch and happy~~
This time he really successes of this , i'm not expect that he will coming!
I felt thanks with all you done for me~

although still having 1 month just reach Christmas~
But now already having the environment of the Christmas Feel~
The Time Square already design with the Candy houses~
it's really cute and sweetness~

Me and Him~~My Man who I am appreciate~

darling and her gentle Man~

Me and Darling~~

We and the Big present~when i just can accept this kind of big present?

We are watched the "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows:Part 1" 
with him ,darling, cheryll and their man~
actually i already forgot half of the story b4~~
so when i watch got a little bit blur~but finally i know what's the story~
Planning for collect whole episode for this~~But i think my sis will do it~kakaz~
But it's really awesome for this episode, even he nvr watch b4 episode also get a lot of fun~

having a nice sleep with his warm body~^^

No comments:

Post a Comment