Friday, November 19, 2010

JUst Change

Ngek~ngek~ngek~~devil smile again~
2day went to do my new glasses , woohoo~~
a new Nikki will coming soon~

He said that"If still do the weird glasses, next time pls dun wear spect go out with me"
wakakaka~~after few day u will know it~
every ppl must have their own special style ma~
my special "GREEN GLASSES" let many ppl easy 2 recognize me~
that's why i'm love it so much~
Just now is the season 2 change my new style lol~~
wat my style now?gentle ...temperament ...lady~wakaka
i think that is impossible 4 me~
actually just wanna do myself can lol~
if feel it is comfortable and den just do it~

having a coma sleep this afternoon, almost can't wake up myself~
the rainy day really make me sweet for sleep~
but i think is the time 2 having my dinner lol....
still wanna hit the 40kg target~
GAMbateH!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment