Thursday, November 18, 2010

The Day With Him

~The 1st day~
when i inside the bus, lot of thinking around my mind~i'm review back the msg which were a month ago~How sweet we are that time~But i think i'm really less of caring of him that time, maybe when he need me but i'm beside him~He felt void and helpless just will caused all of this happened~isn't it my fault?i felt so sorry about this~that's why i'm back,i want get back what we are missing~

Finally, i saw him already. A face that very familiar and comfortable with his smile~Ntg change of us, just same like b4~

We went to my Uncle house for the buffet of the wedding. When we reached, all of my relatives looking at him with their curious eyes~All of them said i'm thin a lot.Ya..I am~my face look like older 10 years old~i try push myself eat a lot but also fail coz i'm really can't~

thz for him helped me massage at the night,coz he know that i'm really tired with sitting 7 hours inside the bus~i'm really miss the night that hugging him sleep~it's really warm and sweet~

~2nd Day~
wake up in the morning, he still beside me~i wanna make me trust that, he will get back 1~
Went to his house, i think his family also curious why i'm appear ~
Having a noon nap in his house until can't wake up myself~Our planning go watching movie and walk around gone coz i'm too pig~

Make up ourself went for my Cousin Wedding dinner~i'm wearing the grey color dress and he wear the grey color shirt~We still like 2 match each other~He like me wear like this coz something feel mature and classes~



i'm know that he was very tension when face my family~that time i really wanna tell him that,dun try 2 care other~just care about me can?

After the dinner, we planning go watch movie again~But the movie too late already, we just let it~Having a drink at Autumn Cafe~already nvr come here for a long long time~b4 we like come here with his fren 1~Order the A&w Root Beer Float coz i know he like it~I dun let him order the Kampai coz he still wan 2 drive back~



~3rd Day~
Went to my secondary school take the Sijil SPM~SPM already was a past tense for me...haiz~old lol~He also accompany me went to buy the bus ticket...Wanna back kl on Wednesday lol~

When evening, we went to the Alor Setar Mall watch the Movie~Still having 20mins for showing, we took a snack at the "Hua Tuo Guan"~B4 working at Star Parade, "HUa Tuo Guan" was expensive for us~Really miss the moment that we were working 2gether~

He like 2 eat dessert~1 ppl already order for 2 desserts~
Honeydew SAgo

 BuBur Cha Cha
 “Zha JIang Mian”




We watch the "SKYLINE",i think okok for this movie~i felt dun had the ending 1~=.="
Still choosing the couple seat although we know that were at the behind seat~maybe will hided by ppl~
this time different is,i sit on his legs so i won't hided by other ppl~felt warm coz having his hug~

after movie, sure wanna having our dinner~We went to Simpang Kuala there hunting for the food~Finally i found that the Fried Oysters with the very big Oysters~Felt happiness to taste it~KL that just with the small oysters~

a drink call"青草"
1st time listen so order and try~
the taste really very"青草"

Haha~~is my favorite Tomyam again~~Went to Xantana try the tomyam and grill fish~
already long time nvr try this~i think the 1st time come also with him~
The boss was so funny,when i went to toilet~He told him that "ur gf was very leng and praise him clever to find"~When he went to toilet, he told me that "you very leng and ur bf very handsome , you 2 very match~"
i totally wanna laugh louder ,so clever 2 do business~

c~the tomyam having 2 big prawns~
really nice~

the grill fish was his favorite~
always said the sauce is awesome~

when we back, he told me that,"2day no make up, back can straight sleep lol"
something sweet with his word~
~4th Day~
actually wanna wake up early in the morning 2 prepare the breakfast for giving the surprise for his family~But we 2 also overslept and no more surprise~just prepared like normal~Saw he busy cooking the mushroom soup, fried the sausage and eggs and also coffee~and I just help him prepare for the bread~hehe~

Finally we finish our western breakfast~yeah~


Penang again~haha~
went to watch "MAGAMIND-3D"
1st time watch 3-D ~feel not bad~
it was a funny movie and make me laugh a lot~


when waiting the movie showing time, we 2 crazy taking pic ~haha





at that time, i'm having a feeling~i feel that he will leave me in 1day~
i'm scare he will change when working at Penang~
having a strongly -ve feeling that time~I cry jor~
I know i shouldn't make him worry about me~just i really can't control myself~
I dunno when just can hold his hand walk beside the beach~
I like beach because it's full of our memory~

~5th Day~
back 2 my sweetie home again~suddenly rain heavy and my room flood.=.="
He helping my mum 2 dry up the water~suddenly felt that he was such a good guy~
the night without his accompany~
call him accompany for the last night, just he rejected it~

~6th Day~
early in the morning the come again for bring me go took bus~
having a rush breakfast with him coz we were late already~
But the bus delay and make we still wanna wait~
depend on his shoulder and listen with the music~
wanna say that"goodbye, my dear"











No comments:

Post a Comment