Sunday, November 07, 2010

LAdy Thinking

recently i starting learn 2 become a lady~
all my baobei also said me "hiao" liao~~wakaka~
i just wanna proof that, if i wan , i also can make it~
not just recently learn it, is just hardworking for it~
b4 i'm so lazy with this because i think nobody look at me~
but now i just know the power with the look of a girl~

starting wear the dresses, high heel,makeup, accessories and hair~
long hair also powerful,isn't it?Darling and Baobei Zi~~kakaz~
starting know 2 enjoy the life~shopping~eating~
Yup~i become a normal lady lol~~
i still remember 1st time shopping with baobei men~i brought ntg~~
now~~i think already big packs small packs inside my hand~

something let me grow up a lot~
i just realize something should be done and shouldn't be ~
no more the childish girl again~
i become a lady lol~~a mature thinking lady~
maybe my size not match la~~coz i just having the SS Size~kakaz~

No comments:

Post a Comment