Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Low Yat@Sushi Zanmai


wakakka~~Finally i can ate my Favorite Sushi Zanmai~~ touch~~
already long time haven taste it already~
i think the last time is the last 2 sems~

This is our Zanmai Group~~haha

This is Lenglui Group~
This is Pretty Group~wakakaka

Welcome 2 enjoying view Our Food~









Me with Baobei Cheryll~

Baobei Zi with Darling~
 something like photo shooting this pic~

2 Siao Zha Bo~

A little Bit Blur~~~

I totally dunno why?
Why this brand was famous and lots of ppl queue just for shopping~
the clothes is casual and ntg special~
i just can say that, not worth for buy~

non-stop taking pic at Nicchi Shoes Shop~
 felt not bad with this pic~kakaz~

the shoes that Very Very High Heel~
But I Like the design of the shoes~
But No my size~so ~~Bye Bye lol~

wu~~~baobei men keep encourage me buy the red bag~~
finally~i beh tahan and buy it~~pokai now~~
But i love it so much~

No comments:

Post a Comment