Tuesday, November 23, 2010

last meet

Sungai Buloh Now~~coz he was here~

meet my dear Jaclyn yesterday~~I'm sure that many ppl dunno who is her..
Actually she was my secondary school fren who was sit beside me when we are Form 5.
Always done something crazy coz we 2 got something wrong 1~
that's why we still fren now~
already having 1 year above no see her at all....almost wanna forget her~~kakaz 
i'm so happy coz she found her lover already~~
almost wanna 1 year they 2gether.bless them forever ever~
after my BCL lecturer, still wanna rush my assignment ITAM ~
But wanna Thanks my Baobei Cheryll for teaching me do for it~^^
always skip the class make me miss lot of the things~luckily i got baobei help me review back~

Use 1 and half hour 2 reach here~~really tired with my heavy pack~
When inside the KTM, I almost wan faint coz too hot~~like inside the Sauna...
finally meet him ,his dad and his cutie bro~haha
why all the ppl here also ask me the same question?
"2moro no class o?" 
Ya...no class for 2day~
He busy working 2day and i'm lonely on9 at room.
He wan me 2 back early coz he scare late will dangerous...
Come just for a while~~haizz~~

No comments:

Post a Comment