Sunday, October 31, 2010

Panasonic Roadshow

yeah~~finally finish the 5 days job~~
erm erm~~thz darling help me replace 1 day ya~~
so happy 2 know the new girls~haha
Catherine,Cherie,Kim and also Michelle


the crown was so funny and make a lot of fun~


Michelle and me~

Cherie and Kim 

me and Cherie

is it so smart?hehe
the 3D spect is for watching the Plasma 3D

Kim And me

hehe~~the love i make by myself~


two cute girls~


come on~~
Our kid's cooking competition was start~
all kids were concentrate looking for the demonstration do sushi


Chervonne and Jason
Jason, my supervisor who was the nice supervisor in this world~

Chervonne and ME

 The chef very handsome o~~

the works by the kids in the competition~~
is so cute and creative~
but after that also throw it coz they said not hygiene.


this 2 i think is the best in the coloring contest~

when the break with Baobei Shan
take it at toilet~
naughty Baobei always do the Naughty post~
  yeah~~that us~






No comments:

Post a Comment