Tuesday, October 26, 2010

only me@GARDEN


make up 4 2day~~coz need 2 trainning 4 my job~
also wanna make myself leng 4 the day~
i dun wan like a crying cat~~
i wan let ppl know my eyes is beautiful not redness
  
Ikano~~the place i'm trainning~


wat is this?Book?
actually is the Menu of GArden





 just me~~only me~~
 the thing i order~quite expensive~~
but me eat a bit den just let it~~
coz i feel vomit~
not because the things not nice,just i really can't~







actually i already try my best~~
i wan eat the best~~i wanna enjoy ~~
but i really can't~~even the food how tasty how good~~
for me now~~just wanna vomit~~
wat happen 2 me?i don't wan like this ~really
lonely walking at the curve~~thinking and thinking~~
tear drop again~~i'm so stupid right?
i'm the loser~~all also lose~~
i'm crazy with 1 ppl ~~

i wan 2 thz baobei men deliver the pizza 4 me~~
even i really can't finish it~~but ur all caring make me so touch~~ 

thanks Mummy call me for caring me~~
you know i'm sad and try 2 comfort me~~
i'm lying~~i cheat you that i'm sick~~
i dun wan you listen i cry~~

1 ppl at LRt~~my tear non-stop droping when i listen the song~~




No comments:

Post a Comment