Wednesday, October 27, 2010

a lot thz~~

jou~~really thanks~i already dunno wat should say 4 when i c ur word~~
i really touch and love you~~
u really my best fren , my jimui~~
u say out wat my feeling, wat i'm thinking~~
i no need care about the Karma~~
i just wan my future happy coz i have u all~~
jou~~really~~i miss the day with you when secondary skul~~
i really need warm hug and tell me it doesn't matter,will pass soon~
i will get back soon~~i will not cry anymore~~
http://jouloveschocolate.blogspot.com/2010/10/karma.html

Andrew~~thz again for you always be with me when i need 2 release my unhappiness~~
you really make me forgot all the sadness and make me smile again~~
you make me feel relax when chatting with you~
and~~don't try to gv up ur love~~
don't wan lonely with me~~

Baobei Hui~~thanks for listen my sadness
Baobei Ying~~thz for always sms and make a call for caring me~~ thz for help me do assignment~
Baobei Shan~~thz for helping me do assignment~~i owe u all~~i will compensation~~
Baobei cheryll~~sorry 4 doing my group member~~make you all finish the assignment and i'm jut do ntg~~

No comments:

Post a Comment