Tuesday, October 05, 2010

result release!!!

Ish~~not the one that i want it...haizz~~actually having a bit disappointed....
but i must thinking what happen for me when i exam!!i totally no mood study at all....i should be get this result!!
ganbateh Nikki Tan for this sems....wanna getting more and more hardworking ...don't be last minute again...
maybe i shouldn't set a higher target for myself, just something felt sorry for my mum!!
She paid me for study but i still get a good result for her!!sorry ya!! i already try my best....
just i don't have such clever for getting the high distinction!pass already enough for me!!
Also thankz for the god to let my English get pass!!No need for the resit, yeah!!!

Here I also need to congratulation all my baobei men for getting the flying color for the result!!Clap the hand ...
baobei Hui dun be sad ya....just 1 fail is doesn't matter, try your best for ur resit for push up ur cgpa....ganbateh!
We enjoyed the happy moment at the 'Family Board Game Station" again....
Unfortunately, baobei Hui can't join us!!nvm..sure having the chance next time!!

erm!!!erm!!!need to go out now lol!!!!waiting for my new update this few day la!!

No comments:

Post a Comment