Friday, December 03, 2010

when i was young

Sweet sweet for the baby pics~~
Ya...that's me~~ ^^
I'm so fat when i was baby and child~
but i'm curious when now i become so thin like a skeleton~ =.="
why i'm getting more ugly when i grow up?haizz.....
So hope can turn back 2 baby~
nothing worry and burden~
so tension and suffer when become a adult~










Mummy, sis, bro and me~~ ^^
We are a family~




so cute when i was young~~but now already turn to aunty~ T.T
why b4 i'm so Meat but now so Bone.
a lot of stress at outside...
i know i'm so independent just sometime also will tired 1~
I just a girl.A 19 years old girl~
But i know the feel will get away quickly 1~
Nikki will come back soon 1~
will become the beginning of the Nikki~
always crazy and eat a lot 1~

i know all bao bei are tension and so stress for this moment~~
ganbateh for all ya~~
we are waiting for the next Wednesday~~
The day that we are waiting for the long long time ago~

I'm miss you for the day~~
Hope you also ganbateh 2gether with me~~
Everything will pass through soon~
Still having a long future waiting for us~
I will not waste the money 2 buy something now~
I'm always be with you when you need me~




No comments:

Post a Comment