Wednesday, December 29, 2010

My Words


I know my unbelievable will make myself so suffer~
I know i shouldn't think a lot of that~
I trying 2 find some way 2 release myself~
I dun wan anything 2 break my mood for study~

My Man!!
Dun you know I hope u give me the confidence~
Dun you know I hope I'm just the once inside your heart~
Dun you know I miss you every moment~
Dun you know I love you more than myself~
Dun you know I hope find back the believe between us~
Dun you know You just the ONCE that I loved~

In front of you, I can be a child, coz I need ur protection~
I can be happy or sad just because you~
I not anymore the girl that u know at the beginning~
Many things let me grow up!!I not more caprice!

My dear~I hope u make me smile all the time~
Protect me when somebody trying hurt me~
When I cry, wrap my tear and give me a tight hug~
When I avoid from you coz I dunno how 2 face you,
find me out and say "pls dun leave me anymore"
When sleep give me a warm hug~

I'm just a girl~just a normal girl~
Wat i need same as other girls~
I need a loyalty LOVE
I need a LOVE without break
I need You just the Once who can accompany me until the end~

Love is a game that I dun have ability 2 play it~
Coz I'm scare lose~
I can't fight the turpitude with other~
coz they are good in this~




年轻的好处,是我们相信人会改变,起码我们可以用爱去改变对方。年轻的悲哀,也是我们相信人会改变。--《幸福の鱼面颊》 

No comments:

Post a Comment