Thursday, December 02, 2010

Assignment Season

Assignment hot season for the TARC Student~~
every where also can see the group of students doing the assignments~
Absolutely also include me and bao bei men~~haizzz~~
my course work getting more heavy and so hard for me~Ish...wanna turn to be mad girl~
Still got 3 assignments to go~~I think this 2 weeks i will super busy~~
I'm lost my weight again for this week~
Sorry baobei men~~I really can't make it~~
But trust me~~ Now i getting better..
Sorry for last night let u all worry about me~
Just suddenly I'm missing my home~My Mummy~
I promise u all that i will eat a lot for next Wednesday~~ ^^

Having a busy but enjoy moment at Feeling cafe~~
actually we are rushing the assignment~
But we also won't forget 2 enjoy ~
Having the Flower Tea and the Snack~
The France Rose was nice with smell and I Love it so much~

I'm so worry about him when i know he almost wanna bankrupt~
I so hope he can pass through this quickly and having a freedom life~
dun because save money and less eat~I'll not allow~
I'll always support you and keep warming you~
My dear...you nvr leave inside my heart~
you just the Once inside my heart~



No comments:

Post a Comment