Thursday, December 30, 2010

Bao Bei

I feel I'm the most Lucky people in this world~
Because I got You all always beside me~

I know you all always try 2 protect me when I get hurt~
I know you all always try 2 make me happy when I was sad~
I know you all will say me stupid but hope me happiness~
I know you all will support me for any decision made by me
I know you all said dun wan bother me when i'm sad, but i know you all won't let me alone~
You all are important for me~
I'm so happy with you all in this 1 and half year~
You all really bring a lot of happy and smile for me~

Now our relation become far already~
All of you have ur own busy~
10 of us already less and less meet 2gether for the celebration~
Some of us feel void and down because half of you can't celebrate the New Year Eve with us~
Just leave 9 months that we all 2gether~
I hope the time can pass slowly with u all~


Darling~~Dun be sad already~
This year will pass soon~~
All ur bad luck will gone and coming with the GOOD LUCK~
Always wear the light color shirt ya~~It will bring Luck for you ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment