Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Eve


erm~erm~~received a big surprise this Christmas!!
I think also a big surprise for my friends too~
Yup~~He coming lol~~And we...hehehe
Wanna know about more the story just ask me when free..

went to Sungei Wang having our lunch at Madam Wong with Cheryll!


this one is for Darling 1!!Sticky with Strawberry flavor..ngek ngek!

the Christmas present for him..just a normal perfume from The Face Shop!
coz i'm poor!!wu~~~

when night...having a countdown with Baobei Mary and Mao Ge!
b4 that, we enjoying the drink at Pavilion@Chatime!
Japanese Matcha Red Bean Smooth!!

how a sad guy with his back!!haha

baobei hair so long...

Yup!that us!!hehe

Adjusted my hair band!




too crowded at Bukit Bintang!!All are crazing planing the snow spray!



ugly face!!

Crazy at Pavilion




after countdown we went to watch the Vampire Warriors!
Baobei Cheryll and Hui Ge already wait us at in front of Pavilion GSC!
I totally disappointed with the Hong Kong Movie!
Getting more worst and worst!
i think is coz went with HUi Ge!!He always bring badluck for me!!hehe


No comments:

Post a Comment