Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Shopping item


haha~~wanna show off my recently shopping items ~hehe

1st, My Carlorino shoes~hehe~
I just use 10 mins to decide buy this shoes~
coz already not enough time for me 2 choose other~
still have many choices for other also quite nice~
actually a little bit dislike it so silver color~
But nvm la~can wear by me already enough~hehe

2nd~My style Mouse~Thz darling help me bought this~
Just rm10 only for this~it's very worth~
and also free a cover~like it so much~

woohoo~~Shills products~
Already spend hundred on this 3 bottles~
1st is the Dual Action Cleansing Gel~
can use as remover also cleansing gel~
Because this Gel 1, so is suitable for the oily skin~
2nd ,Anosa Washing Foam~
can use as the cleansing foam and also make up remover
like baobei hui say "will have a baby skin after use this"
3rd , Rose Essential Hydrating Toner
I like this coz it has a very fresh rose smell~
and after use this ur skin will feel very fresh~


for the make up things~
I bought the BB cream from the Etude House~
But i feel it so oily~isn't i bought wrong?
i already told him that i want for the oily skin 1 o~~
the next 1 is the Highlight~
it's help u 2 highlight ur nose or other 2 look so 3D~

Bought a lot of masks and no time 2 use it~
but now is the time 2 store ur mask coz now is mega sales..
so cheap for all~

continue shopping for this week~~yeah~~~~~


No comments:

Post a Comment