Saturday, December 04, 2010

My Words

dunno why everytime also will hurt so much...
I already told myself that be stronger and dun care about this...
Dunno why my tear getting easy 2 drop down when i thinking something~
when i just can clam down my heart and say this already ntg for me.
i really grow up so much after this happened~
dunno when i become so sensibility...
I always will drop down the tear when face some touching...
I know  beside me having a lot of ppl care about me...
I'm felt so sorry to make u all always worry about me...
I really dunno how 2 thanks you all~~
You all let me felt that i'm not lonely always...coz i have u all be with me always~
i'll try 2 accept all the things that already happened~
i'll try not think about sadness and happiness always~
i'm so hope i will turn back a simple girl with my normal life~
I really need the time~i believe u all will beside me and support me 1~

Nothing gonna change my love for you~
You always the Once for me~
I'm appreciate what i having now...
the Christmas let me think about you~
ya~i'm missing the Christmas with you last year...
Just this year maybe can't already~
i'm so hope that this year u also can be with me~

No comments:

Post a Comment