Thursday, December 30, 2010

The Last Day of 2010

The last day for year 2010~~
So 2012 also will coming soon~
That mean the End of The World also will coming soon~
I ever asked him that "How long that You will love me?"
He replied me with " 2 years"
I so down when listen coz so short for the time~
I asked him " why?"
He said when I confront with him just tell me the answer~
But sometime I really forget to ask him about the answer~
He keep waiting for my asking~
That day when I'm down and keep asking him with the phone..
"why?why?Just 2 years..I wanna know the answer right now!!"
Finally he told me that " Coz 2 years after is 2012, the end of the world!"
That mean he will love me until the end of the world~
He wanna confront to tell me because he wanna c my touch look~
I smile and said " Stupid"

This year~I think is the most worst year in my life~
I faced with the most sadness things~A corner in my life~
Since when , I nvr laugh from my heart~
19 years old~Really bad age~
After 2day~Become 20 years old lol~
Hope all the things will move smoothly in the new year~

Yup~~I cannot prevent anythings that he done~
I'm less of confidence and lost the believe~
coz he is soft-hearted~
but I know he will prove everything~
coz he love me ~




我愛你,根本沒有原因。不是因為你像我或者你剛好與我相反。 不是一種心理補償,不是你擁有甚麼優點,甚麼條件, 也不是因為你怎樣對我。不要問我為甚麼愛你,如果我能夠回答,那些原因也不過是我在事後才想到的。

No comments:

Post a Comment