Tuesday, December 28, 2010

My Words

finally he back already!!thanks for spending all his holidays for accompany me in this Christmas..
suddenly feel void and down!A wont he beside me for everything ..
without him really feel something different...
I'm so sad for last night because my unbelievable~
i shouldn't let her 2 break out our relationship!
she already become a stranger and get back to her life!Stop with disturbing~it's doesn't good for her~
We are happiness now and please don't jealous with us~
My dear, thanks for told me that she is nothing for you~I'm just your whole~
Remember what that you were promised~
sometime a tight hug with a promise already enough for me~
i know I shouldn't so easy satisfy and trust~but is the way to make myself better~
You know that i just want a normal life,normal love~
I don't want anything 2 confuse it~
I really have a enjoyable Christmas with you and Baobei men~
thanks for comply with the promise that you give me~
Last Christmas you promised that you will pass every Christmas with me~
Congratulation with done for 2nd years~Hope the next and continuous also same~
baobei men!!thz for caring when i down last night~I will be ok~
I will concentrate with my studying~hope you all so~Ganbateh~

The memory with him~
 

对於承诺,男人非常慷慨。 男人一生向女人所许下的承诺,多不胜数,几乎连他自己忘了。男人知道,女人的爱情,离不开承诺,没有承诺,就是没有将来 --张小娴

No comments:

Post a Comment