Friday, December 17, 2010

Worth For The Day

Early in the morning having the BCL class~
went to school at 8.30am ~
after class having my lovely "siew mai" and black sugar soya~
Shopping again with baobei men at Mid Valley~
Dunno why..I just bring RM35 but spend Rm70++
Worth for 2day coz the things that i bought so cheap~
Trying a perfume and planning 2 buy it~hehe
Baobei Qi said wanna buy a lot of things~
But finally free hand and back~
Buy mask with RM3.50 and Free RM29 masks~isn't so worth~haha
Now having same shoes with Baobei Cheryll~
that mean~I having the same temperament with her~~woohoo~~~
1 big bag and 1 small bag that i bought 2day~
Suddenly feel i got so many bags~haha~
After a few days or maybe a few weeks~1 more bag will coming again...ngek ngek~~
Enjoying my beloved Sushi Zanmai at The Garden~
Still support for it coz super delicious and worth for eat~

Watching the midnight Movie with Hui Ge, Baobei Cheryll and Baobei Zi
i totally disappointed with the" Just Call Me Nobody"..
I putting the high expected with this but it really make me feel too bad~
Something more worst with the bad smelly at the cinema~
We almost wanna faint inside~
At here wanna warning for the person who having the smelly foots~
Pls dun take off ur shoes when watching movie~
It really will influence others ppl~
I really face the breathing problem~



















At here wanna mention that~
Thz Darling give a lot of clothes~
It really make my cupboard full jor~haha
Thz Sis give back 2 packs seaweed for me~hehe~
Thz somebody with the promise that u gv me~

No comments:

Post a Comment