Friday, December 31, 2010

1st of 2011
















Happy New Year!!!
For all my friends , Baobei , family,and also him~
feel void when wake up coz wanna study lol~
So enjoyed the night with them~

Dear my family,
I wish you all healthy and wealthy~
Sorry 2 make you all worry coz I thin a lot at outside~
I will promise that I will eat a lot , k?
Mummy, your daughter wanna going back soon~~
I'm sure you already miss her a lot~hehe~
Sis, I hope you can success graduate for this year~
Dun worry it, You can make it
Bro, stay sweet with your dear la~
hope you can get the good result in ur exam~
dun keep go clubbing ~~hehe

Dear Baobei,
It's time 2 fight for our exam already~
We so lazy in this sems and keep playing~
can't be like this already~~All go study now~
At here wanna thanks all of you~
You all give me the most warm caring when i'm down~
You all always important for me~
I feel i'm so lucky 2 meet you all~
A lot unforgotten memory with you all~
Hope the time and slow down and can with you all longer~
Wish our relationship NEVER END~

Dear my man,
A lot of sadness in year 2010~
I hope 2011 is a happy year~
So fast the time pass through~
I know you 2 years already~
Even just a short time, but we pass through a lot of up and down~
from a simple thinking until now so complicated ~
you let me grow up a lot in this 2 years~
Many the 1st time done with you~full of memory~
from the 1st hold up the hand and walk until now~
We just can walk until the end of the journey~
I hope everything move smoothly in year 2011~

I want everything simple, everything move smoothly~
coz I know, I not able 2 accept any storm already~




有時候,我們會後悔開始,如果沒有開始,我們也許永遠可以回味當天那種互相深聽、互相猜測的興奮。 假如沒有和你開始,我會不會有另外的際遇?不管會有甚麼結果?我還是寧願跟你開始,因為我更想知道和你相愛的滋味。

No comments:

Post a Comment