Thursday, January 27, 2011

朱师傅@SP

2day went to SP with my dear family~
I with my bro went to central square for our shopping and Mummy they went to Pharmacy for took medicine~
1st sure wanna go eat CHef Zhu for our tea time~~ngek~ngek~

actually this is the outlet at SP~last week went to Penang's 1st Avenue ~
the price and design also different!~~
But the  food same and I like it so much with the "tim sam"







my bro keep do something weird~~ish~

thz bro for treat me the meal~~I know he rich now~~kakazz~~
After this went to tesco start bought the New year's things~~
I bought the Muffin Powder and try to make it few day after~~
coz my boss haven't back and it can't keep long time~
I think without him~~nobody wanna try my things~~hehe
coz my house full with aunty and uncle~~they dislike the high sugar things~
back home till now ...I think I already fat 2 kg~~
just measure at Tesco and now already 36kg~~ngek~ngek~
at home keep non-stop eating coz i'm too free~~

suddenly my fren tag me at facebook with this pic~~
I nvr c it b4 and felt so cute that time, haha~~



No comments:

Post a Comment