Monday, January 03, 2011

My Words

Suffer ~ Suffer ~ Suffer~
all done by me~
My act really hurt him a lot~
Sorry for that, i'm not purposely to do that~
Hope u can try ur best 2 comfort me when i'm down~
U nvr know that how much the stress and tension that i'm facing now~
I know u already disappointed and what I done also useless~
Just let you clam down for few day
maybe is the best way for you~
already 2 years that we meet and wanna 2 years we 2gether~
so fast the time pass through and so fast we change~
I nvr try 2 predict how about our future~
coz still have a lot of changing in future~
I'm just appreciate what I having now~
You say dunno when you will collapse,den how about me?
I will nvr try 2 collapse just because of you~
coz I know if I collapse, we 2 sure full with the tears~
My man~I know you tired right now~
If you can't hold on all of this~I will not blame you~
I know i'm not the person that u will depend~
But i'm so hope can depend on you forever~
I will try my best hold on all of this~
the promise that I give you 1~
I nvr try 2 breach it because I love you~



Love contract is based on agreement between two parties however the agreement is an essential element but it alone is not sufficient to have a binding contract. An Agreement enforceable by the couple to do or to abstain from doing some act/acts, their intention being to create forever relationship and not merely to exchange mutual promise, both having given promise that will not leave each other no matter what happen for prove their truth love~

No comments:

Post a Comment