Friday, January 07, 2011

R2悠闲仕@GK

how a badluck for the exam~
how can get out 4 question with teori?
Ish~~~My 20 marks already lose with this~~wu~~
A already fly so far from me~~ T.T
start my engine for the next subject~~ MR~
actually nvr study since the sems start~~
I need 2 spend few days to finish 3 months knowledge~
I have no time already~somebody help me~
Study the Law of Tort with interesting cases~
Baobei~I think you all will like it so much~ ^^

2day 1st time went to R2 after reopen~
just a little bit change of this and add with the food~
actually this is a place let ppl for reading, on9, watching comics, and enjoying~
You just can order a drink and den can stand for whole day~
It also have the promotion with 2nd drinks discount 50% and Rm1 for the 3rd drink
also provide with the packages with meal, drink and dessert just only for RM10~









lazy darling~~ ^^

some pic copyright from darling~I think she dun mind~ hehe

uncomfortable for my stomach and my eyes~
Can't collapse right now~~still 3 more to go~~argh~~
Baobei~I swear after this I sure wanna crazy with you all~
blah~blah~blah~a lot with baobei zi~~
Hope you dun mind i'm so talkertive~hehe 

愛一個人,不都是在心甜與心碎之間流轉嗎?是有那麼一個人,帶給你歡笑,也帶給你眼淚。你哭的時候,他來逗你笑;你笑的時候,他卻又把你弄哭。你就是這樣一直帶著微笑也帶著眼淚,恨恨地、恨恨地愛著他。

No comments:

Post a Comment