Tuesday, January 18, 2011

温馨

woohoo~~Finally my exam finish already~
that mean my holiday start lol~~~yeah~
Yesterday after exam we all went to Sing-K~
But all already spend whole the energy in the exam~
most of us so tired and can't get fun~ Zzzz...

charge full of our energy~~
2day start with our shopping~~yo~~
I'm planning just accompany them shopping~
But finally I bought a lot~ Zzz~~
Mummy !!I wan zero already~
crazy of us sure won't miss the chance Piccha~~



Ugly face!!!
starting “温馨
our topic 2day~~hehe













haha~~so funny with this~

Suddenly!!We saw a Taxi so cool~
full of the mini car~~so special!!

Wao~~suddenly c the Ferrari with my lovely RED color~~so cool 

this all things we bought 2day~~
they are so crazy~

when back 2 Gk~~We got "ah sei" help us take it~~haha

so happy and enjoyable 2day~~
let me feel 2day so full~
I wan mention that
Baobei Zi, Baobei Wen and Baobei Mary are DEVIL~~~ 
2moro sure is a happy day again~
C u all 2moro ya~~ kakazz~~

upcoming post will more interesting~~~~~





No comments:

Post a Comment