Thursday, January 20, 2011

home

I'm back, my sweetie home..This morning almost can't wake up myself ...If I late for 5 more mins, I think I will miss the bus already...Actually I'm really miss my baobei a lot~Enjoy the happy moment with them, miss it...Baobei, open school just meet ya...Don't always hang out without me~~ T.T

When reach home I'm afraid when look at my uncle, he look old a lot and tired~yalol...he old lol...I already 20 years old ~Home always is the best one~~ ^^ I just realize many things happened that I totally dunno ...Mummy always dun wan tell me ~~ =.=" 1st wanna congratulation with my 2 cousins pregnant already...^^so fast I'll having 2 more nephews or nieces..hehe..keep 8 the things that happened in my house~~

Try the laksa porridge 2day~~Still yummy like b4~~having the dinner cooked by my mummy~~it's nice and I finish whole my rice~~long time didn't so full already~Satisfy~1st time eat the passion fruit, it's sour but taste not bad...Suddenly miss the passion sticky~ T.T I should buy it that day~~

Wanna talk a lot with my Mummy~~But she dun wan bother me~~ ISh~~~
She just  call me gain fat when at home~~
Still haven meet my Hubby Man~~miss him~~
I know he miss me 2~~
bed time already~~miss my bed so much~~hehe
night all~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment