Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Empty mind

Argh~~getting more serious for my ill~
Mummy I'm miss you right now~
Wake up in the morning and felt throat so pain~
I felt so blur and can't concentrate in memorize ~ish~
Earlier back from library and having a rest at home~
But after this more worst for, I cough already~wu~~~
Feel hot for my body ~~ish~

Last night he just call me and scold me ~
Always ignore my healthy and make him worry~
So fierce of him~ T.T
I swear that I really try all my best already~
I also know that I can't collapse at this time~
My man!Promise that I will more care myself,k?
damn miss you~
busy of you make me worry about I can't meet you when I back~
How come recently so miss you?
Ish~I think I get poisoned by you already~
so happy with ur phone chat!!miss that~
I'm simple so I easy to satisfy~
even just a short chat but also give me the power fight for my exam~

take a break right now~
Still haven finish with my memorize ~~ T.T
My brain now so blur and empty~~I don't want ~~
how can make my mind clear now?
so tired ~~wu~~I wan sleep~~~

千百年來,病菌不斷變種,為什麼有些人被奪去生命,另一些人卻能存活?專家說,病菌找上你也許是它上輩子見過你,知道在你身上變種對它最有利。於是有一天,它翻山越嶺回來找你,你也身不由己地迎上去。無數愛情故事不都是這樣嗎?為何偏偏喜歡你?為什麼無可救藥地愛著你?原來,你是我那宿世的病菌。

No comments:

Post a Comment