Sunday, January 16, 2011

last fighting

A small argue with him last night..Actually also dunno why we 2 argue..Sometime couple argue without reason.I'm down and just wanna he comfort me that time..Sometime quite just I need your talk, I need ur care, I need u be patient with me..I'm not caprice and also not pattern~Irritable of him let me dunno what should say that time~Be patient with me, my dear~Don't easy be mad~You know that I disliked it~you dislike when i'm quite.But dun even you know that, when you mad without patient, that why I will be quited~

But I'm so happy when I wake up received your msg~Forgive you, my dear~I not angry for that ,k~I know recently you busy with your work and become so irritable~But pls dun again~~I dislike~ >.<

Looking at BCL~~But my brain totally empty~~
Argh~~how 2 let it clear a bit?
fight for last~after that I wan fly already~
Planning after exam I wanna screaming outside the exam hall~hehe
I want release all my stress~~

No comments:

Post a Comment