Tuesday, January 25, 2011

midnight blah

now is 2.30 am midnight~what to do? Ish....I'm headache now...

2day try to dye my hair with Liese Hair Bubbles Coloring~~hehe~~
that was my Christmas gift ...He promised that will help me to dye one~~But I think can't already coz he was too busy...nvm..I got my lovely Mummy help me to do that~~after that still leave a bit and let my bro use it~~The result still ok better that my expected~~hehe~~but my bro's hair look ntg different~~I think when CNY the color will more bright than now~

My dear~~Why you so busy right now?I'm miss you so much...
1st time back kedah can't always meet you~~Zzz...wanna wait until new year just can c u already~
But you said when CNY will accompany me ~thz for taking the leave accompany me~~hehe
You also promised wanna bring me go eat TAO CUISINE ~~hehe....

so miss my baobei~~when just can meet them?miss the moment crazy with them~~
I wan outing with u all, baobei~~I'm boring here without u all~~

I think I will fat this time coz keep non-stop eating~~hope can fat till 37kg this holiday~~

another tension and stress for me!!ISh....how should I settle it?
I'm weak now~~really....
when I just can back to begin of me?

No comments:

Post a Comment