Thursday, January 06, 2011

Goodluck!

Still hardworking for 2day~ ^^
already dunno how many days study at library~
I think already wanna become my 2nd home~
Exam start 2moro, hope god bless me~
Already finish reading the ME~But haven memorize it~~
I think I will spend whole the night to memorize it~
Unfortunately,I'm sleepy right now~
Should I go take a nap 1st or just continue fight for it?
When thinking about the BCL, I totally wanna faint~ @.@
still leave 2 weeks 2 back my sweetie home...^^
So miss mummy and also him~
A lot of plans for this sems break~
But just keep secret now, just waiting my upcoming post when sems break la~
Hope I can success done all of this~

For May~Dun worry about ur family problem already~
now wat can you do just focus on ur exam 1st~
everything will settle soon~
I know this already happened for a period of time ~
you also can't do wat in this problem~
hope you heart getting good after the meal la~ganbateh

Baobei~~all ganbateh for the 2moro exam ya~~
done ur best in this and goodluck~
Tuhan akan membekati kamu jika kamu mempercayai Tuhan~hehe
touch when c darling this post
http://thatsjustying.blogspot.com/2011/01/blog-post_06.html

My man!!
I know recently working OT make you so tired~
Take ur time for rest and care about urself ya~
I can't beside you and give a massage for you when u back from work~
Waiting me ~my man~
I'm going back soon~

leave 3 stamps to get my doll ^^
hey Ah Kui Tan ~when u wan gv me the another 12 stamps?

No comments:

Post a Comment