Wednesday, January 26, 2011

1st experience@cookies

erm erm~~what should do at home?
wake up early in the morning and went to find Jou~
She fetch me and Sin Yee went to SP bought the material for making cookies~~
Yup...Nikki making cookies~~1st time listen isn't it?
I have never do this b4 and this is my 1st time , hehe....
everything also wanna have the 1st time ~~
actually I also dunno how to do it because so sudden ~
borrowed the recipe from my lovely Mummy..She keep many of this~~But nvr try to do..Zzzz
Follow the recipe and bought the ingredients

Back to Jou's house and start making it~~
face something mistake coz my ceshewnuts was singed jor~~wu~~~
But also put it inside~~hehe...
it is easy do and just spend 1-2hours finish it~~
but I felt the chocolate chips not enough and next time will put more inside~~

C the result of my cookies~~

  
when back home and keep inside the tupperware~~
coz wanna keep it and let my boss try it~~

actually not bad with the taste ...
unfortunately it not chocolate taste~~I prefer chocolate more~hehe~~
But my 1st time also not bad already la~~
although it have some singed smell with the ceshewnuts~hehe~~
But my boss promised that he will finish all when he back~~
I think I will try other when I free again~~kakazz.....
JOu...I'm waiting for the next time ya~~~
Remember what we wanna do....haha~~

No comments:

Post a Comment