Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Night

babe man~dun you know i'm miss you right now~
I can't release my feeling of me right now~
I just can write down all of it at here~My lovely blog~
Here really is the place that can let me be truth of me~
Also is a transmission machines to let me send my msg to you~
I know the words between me and you become less already~
We become strange since for that day~
I'm sorry just the words I can tell you~
I already try my best to make it be better~
I think I still need more hard to do it~
Focusing my exam is the most important now~
After exam I will try all my best to make you smile again~
hugging my pillow and my mind full ur shadow~
feel uncomfortable for women sick~
I'm tired cause of this and feel sleepy~
Looking my messy table full with the notes~It's killing me~
Now is the time for take a break, start fight for 2moro~
I think the spirit drink is useless for me~I still feel so blur~
Planning buy the Brand for 2moro~hehe~
Baobei Hui~Ganbateh for ur BMP 2moro ya~~

so great to listen his goodnight~
meet you in dream ya~

No comments:

Post a Comment