Sunday, January 30, 2011

last for the month

so fast already 31/1, the last day of the January~Now wanna conclude of this month~What I'm doing this month?Exam....that was my suffer time of this month,almost wanna crazy and everyday reading , memorize and sigh ~~haizz...now remind back also is a nightmare for me~~But I think when the time of result come out I will cry coz I totally dunno do when exam~Hope god bless me pass all enough~~Coz dear already promised me wanna send me a gift if I pass all...ngek ngek~~~~1st time sick when exam cause me have no spirit for study~my mind totally blur and empty~I hate sick~You shouldn't came when I exam~

After exam get high with my baobei men~~hehe~~Shopping and make me spend a lot ~ T.T But I'm enjoyed the days with them~After that went to Taman Pertanian took the bicycle with them, I have so long time nvr relax and enjoyable~I felt so high when took so fast and screaming out !!

Back to my sweetie home again~~It's really warm~everyday non-stop of eating ,hope I can fat a bit when New Year~~

2nd Anniversary~so fast for that~thz dear for took ur time for accompany me even he was so busy that time~Future is an unexpected things~everything can change in a second~I'm just Appreciate wat we having now~

try my 1st time with my cookies even got a bit mistake~But I will try make other next time~

My dear was super super super busy recently~Why i'm back to kedah then he went to KL ?Ish~~~~
I have nvr meet him after our 2nd anniversary~Ish~~
Stupid dear....when you wan come back???

CNY coming soon~~at here wish all Happy New Year and all the best~

我們付出過的感情、珍惜過的相遇、曾經擁抱著以為可以永遠在一起的人,原來有一天還是會失去,還是無奈要說一聲再會。這時候,我們才發現,我們愛得比自己以為的要深許多。

No comments:

Post a Comment