Monday, January 24, 2011

2nd Anniversary

123~~A meaningful day~~hehe
went to Penang find him coz he was super busy~~
Padang Lembu-->Gurun-->Sungai Petani-->Butterworth-->Penang--->Queesbay

1st time take ferry without car~~haha

I need to change so many public transport just can reach there~~Zzz...
When reach there still wanna waiting he back from work~~
I shopping myself with my heavy luggage, so admirer myself~~haha
finally call him coz I almost wanna bankrupt already~~dear dear~~faster come save me~~

the 2nd day morning went to badminton with  his colleagues~
I'm just take a look beside coz I dunno play badminton ~~ =.="
after this we went to look Anson challenge with the “麻辣拉面”
The mee have the level until dunno is 14 or 40
He challenge the highest level spicy one~~
But normally 3-4level already make ppl sweating~

this is the different between level 3 and level 14

Game start~~~

finally he gv up~~coz is really super spicy~
something like eat the chilies ~
look he so suffer after this~make me laugh till~~hehe
after this Dear and Fong and also try it~~
Look their face so spirit~~~

Yeah~~Is our dating time lol~~
after makeup ourself~We start our dating~~ ^^
I'm so angry with I have no dress wear that time coz all at dear dear Yan's house~
Finally I found a old dress at my cupboard~
It's look so childish but I have no choice~

Went to "朱师傅 ”having our tea time~~
It locate at 1st Avenue which is the new shopping center at Penang~
1st Avenue has the cinema with the bed sit, Baobei Wei ask me b4~
finally I know where is it already~

Actually Sungai Petani also having CHef Zhu~~
But not so high class~~
I like the design here~~ 

the chopstick also having the name 1~~so special~
 yup~~that us~~


Having our dinner at THE SHIP
actually it having many outlet at KL~~
But Penang is whole ship~~hehe~~

inside full with the Europe feel~~not bad~
  the food is owesome~~
especially the lamb chop~~is really super yummy~~
but my wine grill chicken chop also not bad~~
 Punch fruit and Apple juice
 Hubby Man~~
 Me ^^

after having our dinner, we went to watch movie at Gurney~
this really a touch movie and make my hubby man red with the eyes~~hahaha~

Having a drink with his frens~ he sing "我爱的人 ” to me~~
coz it was the 1st day we 2gether he sing to me 1~
thz dear~~I'm having a great day !!
I know you very important this day !!
good job my dear~~I really enjoyed~
I know the time that our meet getting less and less~~
so i'm appreciate everything now~
Happy 2nd Anniversary , My dear~






No comments:

Post a Comment