Sunday, December 25, 2011

Pre-Christmas Party

There are so hard to meet together after the diploma graduated. Unfortunately, this time we also can't gather 10 of us for the Christmas Party. Anyway, we also need to enjoy the night so much. This was my 3rd time went to the Suki-Ya Buffet, I just can say that, I love it so much. Some of babe haven't try it before so we decided to have our dinner there. 


Omg~~ignore my noob face...I am too glutton~







just leave me alone there, but I'm quite enjoy~^^



Weird face? 

normal~

all the girls also having 2 stomachs...1 is for foods, another 1 is for dessert.
yes, all of us do..

Finally, reach the exchange gifts moment~da lang.......

we like the gifts so much, no matter what is it~

we just realize that, the ceramic look like Spongebox is represent Malaysia 1~
One Malaysia~yeah~


we are sweet couple for the night~^^





I am so enjoyable for the night with my babe men...I can't waiting for the next gathering...

No comments:

Post a Comment