Sunday, December 25, 2011

X'mas Eve--Single Party

That was an impromptu suggestion by Vivian to having a steak dinner last night and we execute this idea for few minutes after this. Calling to those who are free for the night, finally we get the another 2 members which is Wen and also Qi...Vivian and me straightly took the bus to the Jaya Jusco nearby for buying the ingredients needed. Both of us realize that other people also have the some thinking with us, there are few girls also choosing the lamb chop for the dinner. After finish purchased, it's time to get ready for our dinner.

that was not easy to prepare for a western dinner, we almost spend 3 hours to make all of these.  we also faced the restriction of the kitchen's appliance in my house. So only took a long time for the preparation.

Oh yeah~~let's just start our romantics dinner, babe~it was our single party~




Yum Yum...I never think that the lamb chop is quite nice and out of my expectation... While the fish fillet also not bad...Need to thank our chef Vivian and also Wen...I love the lamb chop that wen cooked for me so much~I'm waiting for next turn~^^ dun forget to thank Qi for helping me clean up the things, you're super super pretty that night.

No comments:

Post a Comment