Monday, December 19, 2011

Shopping

There was a awesome day with Mosquito Wen and also Christine darling....I had a long long time never satisfaction with the shopping time. let me calculate about the date, I had been half of year never shopping like this..Wowwwww~~~

it was my lucky day for that day, the 1st time I can buy 3 pairs of shoes in a day. Yes...I can find my size for that day,isn't it amazing...Every place also sales, really enjoy with the shopping..

Change the wearing from the top to the bottom...from the shirt until the shoes...I was mad...
But...I like it~

since when the Pavilion outside full the bear ceramics, there are difference patterns all of these...Since like every of it also represent 1 of the countries~

the statue of liberty~

Korea?


most of the people like to take picture like this during the Christmas moment~


we are represent USA~


sure~ wanna find out the ceramic represent USA 1~
yes~we are 1 team~

the output of today shopping~~^^

feel like not enough for the clothes~~~~
but my wallet already blooding almost wanna dying~~
stop it~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment